NYSABA is seeking an ACE Coordinator to join our Education Committee. This is a voluntary position that allows you to collaborate with others in the field to offer exceptional continuing education to Behavior Analysts in New York and beyond. While this is not a financially compensated position, the individual in this role is able to attend all NYSABA hosted CE events at no cost. This includes being able to attend the annual conference at no cost (registration and CE fees are covered). The position of ACE Coordinator is reviewed on an annual basis.
The responsibilities of an ACE Coordinator include:
- Maintaining BCBA certification and being in good standing with the BACB
- Remaining familiar with the ACE requirements (both current standards and any future
- Ensuring NYSABA’s compliance with ACE Standards
- Maintaining NYSABA’s status as an ACE Provider by renewing our authorization
- Reviewing CE content for compliance with ACE Standards
- Ensuring all events are facilitated by qualified instructors
- Attending NYSABA CE events, including the annual conference
- Maintaining records of all events in accordance with the ACE Handbook
- Organizing relevant documentation in an identified GoogleDrive Account
- Assisting in data input within CEUHelper to ensure certificate accuracy
- Assisting in distribution of certificates using CEUHelper
- Participating in committee meetings or event planning meetings on a regular basis
(attending Education Committee Meetings approximately every 6 weeks; attending event planning meetings, including collaboration with the conference committee leading up to CE events)
-Being available to review any concerns that may arise related to NYSABA’s CE offerings
Feel free to reach out with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Email your CV/Resume to NYSABAeducation@gmail.com by 8/31/2022.