Updated: May 21
New York Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a background in early childhood that shares in our mission to bring exceptional treatment and services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities receiving Early Intervention services.
We believe in the incredible ability that exists within every child who has developmental disabilities, and that all children deserve the opportunity to reach their full potential. Over the past two decades McCarton Foundation has transformed the lives of thousands of children from around the globe through the McCarton Center for Developmental Pediatrics, the McCarton School for children with autism, the Children’s Academy for children with speech and language learning delays, and our newest program, McCarton Center Bronx. We utilize the McCarton Integrated Model, which combines speech and language therapy, fine and gross motor therapy, sensory integration therapy, socialization with peers, developmental play skills and applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy. Since it opened two years ago, McCarton Center Bronx has transformed the lives of more than 700 children with autism, and we're just getting started. Want to help?
The candidate will provide weekly direct supervision for our in-home ABA therapists who are pursuing their LBA licensure and BCBA certification. The candidate would have a thorough understanding of LBA/BCBA experience requirements and adhere to all supervision guidelines as specified by NYS Office of Professions and the BACB.
Children in our autism program receive 1:1 highly individualized ABA instruction with goals that are child-specific based on thorough assessment, ongoing data collection, and data-driven decision making.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Weekly supervision visits (remote and in-person) with summary notes
· Weekly check in with the Clinical Directors to present summary notes
· Provide weekly or monthly schedules to ensure mandates and supervision requirements are met
· Maintain records and documentation regarding supervision hours
· Alert Home Team to any issues that arise with the in-home ABA therapists
· Develop ABA programs, review data collection, and complete data analysis via Catalyst platform
· Produce reports via Catalyst if needed
· New York Licensed Behavior Analysts (NY-LBA) and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
· Completion of the 8-hour Supervision course via BACB
· Experience supervising BCBA, BCaBA and/or LBA candidates
· At least 2 years experience developing and implementing ABA programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or related disorders
· Must be detail oriented, communicative and responsive
· Willingness and ability to travel to families’ homes
· Scheduling throughout the day, including evenings.
· Previous supervisory role in Education or Early Intervention
· Previous experience with digital data collection; especially Catalyst
· Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
Fee-for-service position, W-2 Employee status
To apply, please email a recent resume to email@example.com.